Estimated Fees listed below are valid through April 15, 2019
All Returns are completed online and all required paperwork may be uploaded onto Secure Client Account Servers for their convenience.
Tax Return Services
$150 / Hour
General Tax Planning
Tax Resolution Services
Child Tax Return Services
$90 / Hour
Senior Citizen (65+) Tax Return
$50 / Hour
Taxes Planning Is A Year Round Event
No one likes to think about taxes more often than they have to.
However, tackling tax questions throughout the year (instead of waiting for tax season) can result in more tax savings and less stress!
» If you have a tax issue that needs to be addressed use the CONTACT page for a no obligation initial consultation. This includes reducing your overall taxes, selling your home, starting a small business, 401(k)/IRA distributions, gains/losses on stock sales, etc.
» If you have a Flexible Health Spending Account at your office and you have no idea how much to contribute, request a free FSA worksheet.
» If you are awaiting an IRS refund and want to know where it is, click HERE to find out. Be sure to have your tax return on hand because you will need some information from it.
Remember: If your tax preparer is not giving you advice to help you save on your future taxes (legally!), it’s time to find a new preparer!
National Average Hourly Fees for Various Client Services:
* Offers in Compromise – $177
* Estate/Financial Planning – $163
* Audit of Financial Statements – $157
* Financial Services – $144
* Tax Services – $145
* Management Advisory Services – $146
* Elder Care Financial Services – $131
* Financial Statement Presentation – $134
* QuickBooks or Bookkeeping Advisory Services – $97
* Write-up Work – $93
* Payroll Services – $83
Average fees to prepare forms include:
* $273 for a Form 1040 with a Schedule A and state return
* $176 for a Form 1040 (non-itemized) and a state return
* $184 for a Form 1040 Schedule C (business)
* $124 for Schedule D (gains and losses)
* $135 for Schedule E (rental)
* $180 for Schedule F (farm)
* $656 for a Form 1065 (partnership)
* $826 for a Form 1120 (corporation)
* $809 for a Form 1120S (s corporation)
* $482 for a Form 1041 (fiduciary)
* $733 for a Form 990 (tax exempt)
* $69 for a Form 940 (federal unemployment)
* $1,563 for a Form 706 (estates)
* $413 for a Form 709 (gift tax)
* $242 for a Form 8824 (like-kind exchanges)
* $532 for a Form 5500 (pension/profit-sharing plans)
* $282 for a Form 3115 (application for change in accounting method)
* $59 for a Form 8962 (premium tax credit calculation)
* $53 for a Form 8965 (health coverage exemptions)
* $58 for a Form 1095‐A (health insurance marketplace statement)
* $57 for a Shared Responsibility Payment Calculation